Honoraria of Paul R. Berger, Associate Professor
- Faculty Diversity Excellence Award, OSU College of Engineering, 2009
"for actively recruiting, retaining, training and promoting a diverse group
of high school, undergraduate and graduate researchers and instilling in
them a sense of self-pride and yearning for excellence."
- Lumley Research Award, OSU College of Engineering, 2006.
- IEEE Student Chapter Faculty Advisor of the Year award given
by IEEE Columbus Section, 2006.
1998 DARPA Ultra Electronics Program Award of Excellence
for Sustained Excellence within the Si-based Quantum MOS
Technology Consortium for developing room temperature Si-based
tunnel diodes. (October 20, 1998).
- Elevated to Senior Member status in the Institute
of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) (June 29, 1997).
- Nominated for the University of Delaware's Excellence in
Teaching Award (1996-97 and 1999-2000).
- Fellow, Institute for Transforming Undergraduate Education, 1998.
- Winner of the 1996 National Science Foundation's Faculty Early
Career Development Award (CAREER), which was formerly known as the
NSF Presidential Young Investigator Award and later the NSF Young
- Included in Who's Who in Science and Engineering since 1998.
- Included in American Men & Women of Science since 1992.
Paul R. Berger's Vitae page
Send suggestions or comments to